Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Web page won't show Bootstrap style

For some reason the web page I am publishing is not showing the Bootstrap style. The style is shown in the mobile browser and when I'm debugging, but when I try to access the page where I published it in ANY browser on my laptop, the Bootstrap style isn't shown. I intend to get to the bottom of this today. But I have no idea what could this be. If the style is shown in debugging and in the mobile browser, why isn't it shown in the normal PC browsers?
EDIT 1: SyntaxError: expected expression, got '==='

That's the error I'm getting. I don't know where those '===' are coming from, I check the line that's throwing the error and those equal signs are not there. The text is the same except for those equal signs.

EDIT 2: Well I forgot I didn't publish this, but I did solve it. The thing is, there was no problem at all. And I did refresh everything in the browsers, but what solved it was changing Internet connections. Weird as it sounds, but that's what did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment